- On Kijiji since July 2008
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||London, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Tomco Industrial is a specialized tool rental company; in which rentals include Controlled Bolting Equipment, Flange Facing/Pipe End Prep & Pipe Cutting Equipment, Portable Machining Tools, Hydrotesting Plugs/Equipment and much more. We are currently seeking a driven and talented individual to join the expansion of our company into Ontario, as our Full-Time Rental Coordinator.
In Which Duties Include:
- Inside Sales/Rental Obligations
- Answering phone calls and general info taking
- Preparing Rental Quotes/Contracts/Orders
- Looking after shipping and receiving
- Equipment Maintenance
- After hours callouts
The right candidate shall also posses the following:
- Proficient knowledge/use of MS office applications
- Valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Organized and detailed individual
- Ability to use skills and knowledge in problem recognition and solution development
- Knowledge and use of AIMS Software would be an asset
- Must be a team player
- Good references
Tomco Group of Companies offers competitive wages (based upon experience), group benefits, rrsp's, and safety incentives.
Please email cover letter and resumes to email@example.com.