- On Kijiji since February 2012
- View poster's other Ads : ForJay Machine Shop
|Address||Windsor, ON N8S3N1
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||ForJay Machine Shop|
Operate computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts; manual lathes and milling machines. Load parts in machine, cycle machine, detect malfunctions in machine operations such as worn or damaged cutting tools. Run production lots, communicate with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintain safe, organized and clean work environment.
· Perform typical machine shop operations.
· Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
· Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
· Perform, but not limited to, the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing
· Perform inspection of machined products (including documentation of results).
· Complete and maintain paperwork for parts
· Assist in other work areas, as needed
- Experience with drilling, tapping and milling speeds and feeds in various materials including steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Prefer CNC Mill machinists who have experience.
- Prefer mill machinists with experience using Fanuk Controls, 18M Controls.
- BobCAD experience would be an asset.
- Must have knowledge of “G” Codes and ability to manually program at machine.