- On Kijiji since April 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Strickland's
|Address||360 Croft Dr, Windsor, ON N8N 2L9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Strickland's Automart - Windsor|
Licensed Automotive Technician - Strickland’s Automart – Windsor
At Strickland's we're happy to help. We pride ourselves in offering value to our guests. Value to us means a great car at a great price all while enjoying your buying experience! We believe that purchasing a vehicle should be exciting and Hassle-Free!
At Strickland’s Automart we continue to lead the way in the used vehicle market. Over the years we have sold over 30,000 quality used vehicles across Ontario. We pride ourselves on our Hassle-Free shopping experience + our large vehicle selection (currently over 900 used vehicles).
Strickland's is a family owned and operated business; serving Southern Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles. We now have 5 dealerships catering to every area of today's market, all centrally located in Ontario.
Strickland's is looking for people to join our service team at our Windsor, Ontario dealership!
• Previous Experience with valid 310S license in good standing.
• Drive Clean credentials an asset but not mandatory.
• You believe that top notch service is the key to success.
• You are a high energy self-starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry.
• You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results.
• You love contributing to the success of the team.
• You are a non-traditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results.
• You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win!
• We are very successful and award winning.
• Strickland’s Mentorship Program, learn from the best in the business.
• We pride ourselves on providing internal career advancement.
• We are expanding.
• We offer a Great Company Culture!
• Company Benefits; Drug Plan, Extended Health, Life, Short/Long Term Disability and Pension!
• We provide full product knowledge and systems training.
• We reward high performance.
• We provide you with an enjoyable, stable and rewarding working environment!
Successful candidates will require a valid driver’s licence as well as a clean criminal background check and driver’s abstract.
Above all, successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to providing world class service to any and all guests of Strickland’s.
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School + College Education