- On Kijiji since December 2011
- View poster's other Ads : Paul Bros Nextreme
|Address||Yellowknife, NT X1A2N4
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||PAUL BROS. NEXTREME|
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. is hiring a Full Time Senior Estimator in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
The senior Estimator is responsible to provide accurate, detailed information and timely project estimates for our large custom steel fabrication and construction projects. You will also be involved in business development and preparation of proposals and submissions.
• Estimating for labour and/or material costs
• Tendering Processing
• Contract administration
• Inspection for various projects
• Inventory control & Material Processing
• Preparation and planning for projects awarded
• Co-ordination with shop fabrication and erection schedule
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience estimating along with 5 to 10 years fabrication experience
• Experience preparing quotes in construction and manufacturing industries
• Ability to read blue prints, drawings and specifications for materials
• Strong math and problem solving skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Project management and coordination experience
• Knowledge of fabricating equipment and machines (brakes, saw, ironworker, rollers/benders, etc.)
• Familiar with the following standards ASME, CWB, ULC, API and ISO and/or COR.
• Able to manage multiple deadlines
• Excellent organizational and follow through
• Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Degree or diploma in Engineering is an asset
• Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Accidental Coverage upon completing probationary period. Shared Staff Accommodation available if needed for your transition to Yellowknife.
**Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org**