- On Kijiji since October 2014
- View poster's other Ads : West Edmonton Mall
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Company||West Edmonton Mall|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Admissions Cashiers are responsible for processing transactions efficiently and accurately and providing outstanding customer service to the customers at various attractions.|
• Ensure that each customer receives excellent service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
• Process all the admission transactions accurately by cash, credit card or automatic debit at the various Mall attractions.
• Ensure that the till contains correct amount of money and adequate supplies of change.
• Calculate and reconcile the total cash received at the till at the end of the day.
• Maintain a sound knowledge of the services, promotional offers, pricing, schedules, events, rules and regulations at the attractions to resolve customer enquiry.
• Being up to date with all Mall Attractions in order to answer any customer queries and provide information.
• Maintain clean and orderly appearance of the registration desk and stock with necessary supplies.
• Comply with all the policies and procedures of West Edmonton Mall and Admissions department.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous cash handling or sales experience an asset
• Should be able to operate computerized till system.
• Should be able to do repetitious work accurately.
Terms of Employment:
• This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Sunday through Saturday.
• This position has a starting wage of $12.20
• Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
West Edmonton Mall is a great place to develop your professional career. If you're looking to gain experience in an administrative role or bring your wealth of knowledge into a management role, we have many departments to choose from:
Our Marketing department is responsible for creating a design and promotional strategy that leaves a lasting impression when you visit the mall.The department is made up of Events, Public Relations, Graphic Design, and Social Media Coordinators. The team works closely with one another to bring all marketing initiatives to life and keep West Edmonton Mall an influential part of Edmonton.
Our Human Resources department is responsible for finding and retaining the talent at West Edmonton Mall and creating long lasting careers for our employees. This includes creating and implementing training and development programs, ensuring health and safety codes are followed, administration of compensation and benefits, and much more!
Our Information Technology department is responsible for the up to date expansion of technology used in West Edmonton Mall. Whether it is helping its employees with their workstations, to designing and implementing interactive mall maps and search engines, to real time social media communication with our guests, our IT department is hard at work 24/7 to ensure we are always connected.
Our Leasing department is responsible for bringing in new and trendy tenants and maintaining positive, long-lasting relationships with them. West Edmonton Mall is proud to offer an abundance of services to our guests and is always searching for new ways to keep our guests happy and coming back.