- On Kijiji since February 2016
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||5000 50 St, Beaumont, AB T4X 1E6, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||ATB Financial Beaumont Agency|
Job Title - Customer Relationship Specialist
Number of positions available - 1
Category - Banking
Career Level - Entry Level
Location - Beaumont Alberta
Education - High school or equivalent
Pay - hourly plus incentives
Job Type - Full time
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That's ATB Financial Beaumont Agency. Is that you?
Customers would describe you as the most committed, caring, action-oriented and likable sales person they know. You take the time to get to know your customers and do everything humanly possible to ensure they leave with a smile on their face and a plan in their head.
Customer Relationship Specialist
As a Customer Relationship Specialist at ATB Beaumont Agency, your purpose is to ensure that all new and existing customers are fully banked by delivering a superior client experience. You are responsible for providing face-to-face core transactional banking services to ATB customers. This involves providing professional and efficient customer service, identifying client needs and generating sales opportunities and referrals.
You will find success based on your ability to:
• Generate sales referrals and opportunities by actively promoting and cross-selling ATB products and services to customers
• Provide relevant needs-based advice to customers, effectively delivering on the Client Experience.
• Demonstrate sustained self-management attributes and behaviours, proactively seek coaching and focus on continued improvement.
• Meet or exceed personal referral and opportunities objectives; track and record all referrals and opportunities
• Maintain and build customer relationships by providing optimum customer service and advice
• Support Agency operations to meet customer service requirements and assist with resolving issues or concerns
• Follow tactical service and sales routines, best practices processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities within the Agency
• Process cash and clearing transactions, abiding by current policies
• Actively participate in team meetings
• Ensure Agency assets are properly safeguarded and that premises and equipment are maintained and that collateral documents are properly controlled
• Participate in activities that reinforce advice, tool usage and sales and service processes
As the ideal candidate you possess:
• Delivering excellent customer service and exhibit exceptional sales skills, at all times
• Willingness to learn and committed to self improvement
• A creative team player who is flexible, cooperative, organized and demonstrates a desire to work within a team
• An ability to work in an environment where performance goals are measured and tracked
• Demonstrate an ability to deal with change, make decisions and implement creative solutions
• Grade 12 or equivalent education, and have an ability to work with numbers
• Demonstrate proficiency when using Word, Outlook, and Excel
So what can ATB Financial Beaumont Agency offer you? A flexible and supportive work environment, outstanding employee recognition programs, an incentive package, and both financial and medical benefits. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Email applications are preferred. ATB Financial Beaumont Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For additional information on this posting, please contact Dolly Amacha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Conditions: Please also note that these positions will include cash proficiency duties.