|Address||11434 168 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 3T9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Our company believes that strength comes from organic growth, meaning we will never hire anyone directly into management. Every manager, assistant manager, human resource manager, and trainer in our company has held every position of every person they manage. This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates or individuals with experience in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Physiology, Business Management, Business Administration, Finance, Advertising, Marketing Manager, Marketing Development, Entrepreneurship, and Business Development.
Entry Level Managers will be cross trained in:
• Marketing Strategies
• Team Management & Development
• Public Relations
• Business Fundamentals
• verbal communication skills and comfort talking to people you've just met
• work ethic and commitment to getting the job done in excellence
• love of people and helping them come to solutions and leave happy
• ability to multitask and work & train in a fast paced environment
• the desire to learn more, be trained and grow with a company
• ability to think on your feet and make decisions quickly
We are offering a full time, entry level leadership position, with advancement opportunity. Our mission statement is to protect all children and serve all working people. We are an International Corporation that works with the Middle-Class Canadian Union Members and is growing. We are hiring for multiple positions and are ready to start training immediately. Our office has grown exponentially in the past 50 years, specifically here in Alberta.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter. We will be reviewing resumes as they come in and conducting telephone interviews for qualified candidates.