- On Kijiji since December 2012
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Edmonton, AB T5L5E7
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||World Health Edmonton|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the health and fitness industry? We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team.Fitness Sales Consultants are responsible for helping potential members get started on the road to fitness success. This is a full-time position, and applicants should be comfortable working some evenings and weekends.
A Fitness Sales Consultant at World Health will:
- Enroll new members into the club, starting their journey toward a more healthy and active life
- Assist prospective members in choosing a club membership that suits their needs
- Attend events outside the club where you will provide the public an impression of what World Health is all about
- Build relationships with new and current members to build a presence within the club
- Use their phone skills to bring potential members into your club
- Maintain relationships with new and potential members using the phone, email, and in-club interactions
Perks of the position:
- A free membership to World Health for yourself and one additional person
- Discount on Personal Training
- Discount on Fresh Fit Foods
-Bonuses and performance based incentives; top performers can win trips to places like Mexico or Las Vegas!
-This position is also a great way grow internally with World Health.
Sales Consultants who are successful in their roles often move into General Manager positions or Personal Training positions, depending on their interests.They are also able to build valuable experience that will help lead them to rewarding careers outside of the fitness industry, beyond what many other positions offer. We're committed to developing skills you can take with you in your career.
- We look for candidates with great personalities that have the ability to build relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a necessity
- A belief in the importance of physical fitness
- Experience in customer service, sales, or fitness is considered an asset