Fortune 18 Management Company is a prestigious real estate development and management company currently developing U PLUS, the 68-unit luxury condo in the center of 3 universities and other technology centers in the City of Waterloo.|
We are currently seeking a part-time and a full-time concierge provides professional, responsive and courteous service to residents in the U PLUS Condominium. This position provides concierge service to U PLUS Condominium and its residents.
This is a contract position based in the city of Waterloo.
- Build and maintain positive resident relations and communications; maintain and represent the public image of U PLUS Condominium and Fortune 18 Management.
- Provide outstanding, personalized service to members of the public and building residents.
- Serve as a front desk attendant and Condominium receptionist.
- Accept parcel delivery and administer the release of parcels.
- Perform access control for the condominium.
- Write daily log to record access activities on site.
- Conduct and handle elevator booking and resident move-in / move out procedure.
- Patrol the common element area of the condominium.
- Operate front desk equipment, including phones, computers, monitors and key control.
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Company.
- Proficiency in English; excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check and Vulnerable Sector Screen (VSS).
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage.
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence is an advantage.
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage.
FORTUNE 18 MANAGEMENT LTD