|Address||40 Weber St E, Kitchener, ON N2H 6R3, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Rogers Communications Inc.|
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Commission, Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits Program
Employment type: full-time
Please apply using this link(copy and open hyperlink):
ROGERS Kitchener is recruiting for Customer Service Consultants with a start date of January 30th, 2017.
We are looking for customer champions who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. Are you someone who goes above and beyond to wow your customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers delivering what's next? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
• Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers by actively listening to our customers, asking the right questions and offering solutions (products and services) which cater to customer needs
• Deliver reliable solutions to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment
• Drive the sale of Rogers products and services by consistently meeting/exceeding individual sales targets
• Complete accurate transactions in a timely manner
• Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development
• Be at ease working in a structured and goal-oriented environment (sales, call duration, quality, customer retention)
• Embrace change in a fast-paced, performance driven team environment
• Completed high school diploma or higher
• Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
• Excellent active listening and communication skills
• Customer Champion: passionate about providing world class customer service and sales solutions
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
• Strong computer skills (windows and internet navigation) and comfort working with wireless devices
• Punctual and committed to work schedules
• Experience in a telecommunications role
• Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
Challenging Work, Rewarding Careers:
• Competitive base salary + performance based commissions
• Comprehensive benefits program
• Rogers Employee Discount on products and services
• Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
• Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
Thank you for your interest in a career with Rogers.
Please apply using this link-(Copy and open hyperlink):
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Acting Performance Enablement Manager
40 Weber Street East, Kitchener, Ont.