Adecco is currently hiring a Bilingual - Client Relationship Consultant position in our London office. The ideal candidate is someone who can provide outstanding customer service and thrive in a fast paced, fun, team oriented environment. Flexibility and adaptability to changing business needs is a must and the candidate will be required to work alternate hours and/or rotational shifts. With a focus on maintaining superior levels of customer satisfaction, this position acts as the main point of contact for both clients and associates.
The successful candidate can multitask and enjoys a deadline driven environment, has a passion for exceeding customer expectations and can handle a variety of computer applications and systems.
Bilingual - Client Relationship Consultant Responsibilities:
• Receives and manages client orders using central order intake system(s). Accurately determines client needs and expectations,
• Enters orders into the central system(s) and assigns orders to the most appropriate branch in a timely manner.
• Ensures that data and documentation are current, accurate and compliant as they relate to Adecco’s systems,
• Interacts with client contacts providing superior levels of customer service. Provides clients with the appropriate contact information of the Adecco branch for filling the orders.
• Follows up with clients to ensure satisfaction of filled.
• Maximizes Adecco's office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
• Facilitates and acts as the central point of contact between the client/vendor systems and Adecco branches for the submission of background checks and other required information.
• Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Bilingual - Client Relationship Consultant Requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal (French/English) is an asset.
• Excellent command on PC applications such as MS Office and ability to quickly learn and operate off the shelf applications being used for order management
• Superior organizational skills while meeting client needs consistently. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, and prioritize any new tasks as required. Works with a sense of urgency with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills.
• Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client relationships and identify new business development opportunities.
• Displays a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team, assisting others when required.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs. Will be required to work alternate hours, rotational shifts and/or overtime, and travel within region.
If you are interested in this Bilingual - Client Relationship Consultant position, please click on the link to Apply!
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services