We are currently recruiting to fill several Inbound Customer Service Representative jobs in London, ON to start on Aug 29th! Our client is looking for a number of customer-focused Inbound Customer Service Representatives, with strong sales experience to join their team in London, ON. The successful candidates will be tasked with one of the most important jobs this client has to offer; providing outstanding support to customers. Rate of pay for this role is $12/hr.|
The responsibilities for these Inbound Customer Service Representative jobs include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to new and existing customers
- Identify opportunities to sell customers on products offered by our client
- Meet monthly sales, customer service, and productivity targets
Qualifications for these Inbound Customer Service Representative Jobs:
Why work for Adecco as an Inbound Customer Service Representative?
- Experience working in a customer service sales role in a Call Centre or professional business environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfort & focus working to achieve set metrics & goals
- Strong computers skills including experience working with Windows and DOS based applications
- Typing speed of 30WPM
- Completion of high school or equivalent required
- Have a clear criminal record
- Must be flexible to work a full time schedule between 8am - 11pm Monday - Sunday.
- 4% Vacation pay
- Paid Weekly
- Skill building tools to enhance skill set
If you meet the requirements for these Inbound Customer Service Representative job opportunities, please email your resume to email@example.com or apply online at Adecco.ca today!
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services