PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The HRIS Administrator has responsibilities for coordinating the flow of all Human Resources paper work and entry into all systems. This position will provide assistance with Human Resources projects and programs.
* HRIS Specialist
* HR Managers
* This position operates under general direction
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Responsible for employee data quality and integrity in all systems, in coordination with the HRIS Specialist and the payroll department.
* Monitors and maintains the HRIS for errors caused by timing of paperwork or errors because they did not reach the core of the HPL product.
* Updates and maintains all Employee Master File data in all systems.
* Enters all New Hire information into all necessary systems and verifies all information for accuracy.
* Maintains HRIS database of employees and ensures that all paper and electronic personnel files are created or terminated for all new hires and leavers.
* Prepares reports on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis and creates ad-hoc reports as requested.
* Supports the department’s need for ad-hoc reporting and possible report writing in the HRIS/Payroll products.
* Other administrative duties as required.
* Will support Recruitment by managing the ca.recruitment mailbox daily, coordinating new hire paper work and other recruitment administrative activities as directed.
* Provides support and assistance to the entire Human Resources Department on ad-hoc projects and strategic initiatives, both within and outside of areas under specialization.
* Participates in the coordination of social events (i.e. Retirements; BBQ’s; Christmas Parties) and other employee relations activities organized by the HR department.
* Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
* Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint & Outlook).
* Expert working knowledge with Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros, VLookup), Powerpoint, Word (mail Merges) is required.
* Previous experience using Human Resources Information Systems would be an asset (ex. Oracle, Ceridian/HPL and Crystal Reports).
* Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruitment tools is an asset.
* A solid understanding of Oracle application would also be an asset.
* Ability to deal with sensitive, confidential information and documentation with discretion and tact.
* Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment.
* Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
* Ability to work well with others & independently.
* Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
* A strong sense of urgency is required to prioritize appropriately within this role.
* Works well under pressure.
* Extended hours and shift work may be required from time to time.
* Travel to other SGS locations or client location may be required from time to time.
* Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: