|Address||Waterloo, ON N2L4R4
|For Sale By||Owner|
Built this 5 years ago at the cost of a few thousand dollars. Given that it can be clocked up to over 4GHz, it still has a lot of life left in it. Built to last, this beast is a strong foundation that can last a lifetime; metal case, quiet fans (with options for liquid cooling), and an excellent power supply which helps make this a very reliable machine.
– Case: full tower Cooler Master ATCS 840. Sliding motherboard tray, and three 230 mm case fans in a positive pressure configuration that moves a lot of air quietly. Pop-up USB ports on top. Lots of room for expansion inside.
– power: PC Power and Cooling Silencer 910W, 74A +12V rail
– optical: Pioneer Blu-Ray drive w/2 blank discs
– storage: WD 2 TB Green HDD
– an additional 5 Noctua fans
Includes my current build:
– motherboard: EVGA P55 Classified 200, built for tweakers. 2 gigabit Ethernet ports, external clear CMOS button, triple BIOS support, easy overclock, 300% more socket gold, and many, many other features.
– CPU: Intel Core i7 870. Easy to overclock, operates between 2.9 GHz and 4.2 GHz
– CPU cooler is a Prolimatech Megahalem Rev.B; dead quiet
– Memory: 16 GB Patriot Viper Xtreme DDR3 2000 MHz (4 x 4 sticks)
– video: dual GPU Sapphire HD5970 2 GB OC Edition
– video card cooler: I've removed and ditched the loud stock fan, replaced it with the cool and quiet Arctic Cooling Accelero XTREME 5970 VGA cooler.
– OS: Windows 10 pro, activated
This is a single item. No peripherals included.