- On Kijiji since November 2011
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Cambridge, N1R 8J6
Breed: Labrador Retriever-Boxer
Foster or Adoptive home needed for Pax.
Pax has been in our program for over a year and has been moved around and like most dogs this can have a negative effect on behavior and Pax is no exception so we have changed his bio to no kids, cats and dogs. Does that mean he canât ever be around them â no it means that he needs a stable environment with a committed family that will work with him. Pax is young and will benefit from an experienced home.
- Sudden changes in motions or actions from people he doesnât know is not good for him.
- In the home environment he is good with basic commands; sit/lie down/shake a paw when asked
- Very quiet in the house doesnât bark may occasionally growl if he hears people outside.
- Relaxed dog inside just wants to play ball or be around people.
- Once getting home he wags his butt not really his body but his butt lol and rolls on his back so he can get belly rubs
- Pax is a super hyper dog once first introduced to new people properly, then mellows down after that.
- Completely different when on leash outside he tends to forget these commands but is getting better
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Things you should know about buying or adopting a pet
While pet sellers can be reputable individuals or breeders who treat their animals well, the ease of selling pets over the Internet also makes it attractive to careless, irresponsible breeders and scammers. To protect yourself, you must be careful and believe only what you see and not what you are told. It is highly recommended to arrange for an inspection of the home where the pets are bred. This allows you to check that the mother and other animals are living in suitable conditions, being well cared for, and are in good health.
Remember that the Kijiji Pets section is NOT intended to facilitate uncontrolled breeding, irresponsible commercial pet trading, trade of dogs or any other animal for the purpose of fighting or stud services. Any ads that are suspected of promoting this kind of activity or reported to us will be removed. Users are responsible for adhering to the applicable conditions in relation to adopting, buying, selling or listing of an ad on Kijiji.
Kijiji encourages, where possible, the adoption of pets and encourages all pet owners to have their animals spayed or neutered as well as microchipped.
When looking for a pet, it is important to meet the breeder or seller and examine the pet before agreeing to anything. Since Kijiji is local to your community, this should be easy to arrange. Never adopt/buy a pet from someone who is unwilling to let you see how and where the animal is living!
Find more information about Pet Ownership here >
Kijiji Pet Welfare Partners:
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.