- On Kijiji since November 2015
- View poster's other Ads : GIBSON ENERGY
|Address||Valleyview, AB T0H3N0
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
For 30 years, Canwest has been providing propane solutions to customers in western Canada and northwest Ontario. We are one of Canada’s largest retailers of propane solutions for both a variety of business and home applications. Canwest utilizes its network of over 65 branches and satellite stations, to provide timely service with sound advice based on knowledge and experience of our local staff. We value skills and inspire an attitude that encompasses a good nature with a focus on providing an exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide propane delivery service and sales to all customers within the Branch operating area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete propane deliveries on an efficient basis as and when required.
• Operate vehicles properly/safely in a professional manner.
• Develop and maintain customer delivery information using an effective route system.
• Aggressively promote new and prospective customers at all times.
• Complete all records and reports on a timely basis.
• Always endeavor to collect for sales at the time of delivery and assist in the collection of outstanding accounts.
• Special duties or projects as requested by the Branch Manager.
** The above duties and responsibilities of this type of role are standard. This position will work in more than one department/location; each department/location will have unique duties and that this position will be responsible for, which may make up a significant portion of the role.
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
• Complete all deliveries to complete customer satisfaction and do not allow “run out” to any customers with credit privileges.
• Maintain your vehicle and your personal appearance in a clean, neat and tidy fashion at all times.
• Obey and adhere to all Company and governmental safety rules and regulations.
• Deal with customer complaints and problems in a reasonable and timely fashion at all times.
• Complete all records and reports in a clear, accurate condition and on a timely basis.
• Ability to work well with other employees, and communicate clearly with customers and the Branch Manager.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Primary level, act and report.
• Market propane to customers within parameters agreed to by Branch Manager.
• Ensure the safe operation of any company equipment.
• Adhere to all national and local regulations pertaining to the L.P.G. industry.
• Operate and maintain company equipment in compliance with company policy and procedures.
• Safeguard and management of Company funds.
• To carry out the duties and responsibilities as indicated above
• To perform all duties and responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner
• To perform duties consistent with Gibson’s Values and Principles
• To communicate to immediate supervisor / manager of actions taken
• To communicate and follow Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
• To represent the department and the Company in a professional manner
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Essential Work Experience):
• Class 5 or 3 Driver’s License.
• 1 years’ driving experience.
• Capability to attract potential customers.
• Valid delivery and safety courses; PGAC, WHMIS, TDG.
** The above qualifications for this type of role are standard. Qualifications may vary based on the unique needs of the various departments/locations.
As this is a safety sensitive position, applicants who are extended an offer will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol screening process. All employment offers are contingent upon a successful completion of this screening process.
To apply, please visit www.gibsons.com/careers