|Address||Windsor, ON N8X4V8
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||The Carr Group|
The Carr Group of Companies, including B&N Delivery, CDS (Carr’s Delivery Service Inc.) and NuVision have been providing home delivery services for over 90 years. We are one of Canada’s largest contract logistics providers specializing in delivery of furniture, appliances and consumer electronics. Our customer-focused strategies and technological advancements offer an efficient and flexible supply chain solution and service for all our partners.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated team player with a passion for physical work
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
• Clear Criminal Check and Driver's Abstract
• Must be at least 25 years old for insurance purposes (or 23 with Full G License and experience driving truck)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Physical Ability to lift up to 125 lbs.
• Manual dexterity and the ability to freely stand, bend, twist, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time
• Use of basic hand and power tools
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• Mature, dependable team player
• Must be fluent English, both spoken and written
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish strong working and customer relationships
• Drive 24-28 foot, straight, automatic truck
• Oversee team of 2-3 employees
• Safely and properly load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
• Deliver consumer electronics, appliances and furniture into customer homes in a safe and efficient manner ensuring no damages to products or customer property
• Basic computer data entry
• Provide customers with the highest level of service
• Ensure all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, bending, twisting, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, handling heavy loads
Work schedule is based on a 40-50 hour work week; must be available to work flexible hours and overtime. Starting wage is $15.75/ hour.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org noting the job title in the subject line . To learn more about The Carr Group visit us at www.thecarrgroup.ca
Note: Thank you for applying. Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.