- On Kijiji since November 2010
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||DOUG COLEMAN TRUCKING LTD|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is seeking a qualified a Full-Time Dispatcher to add to the Dispatch Team at our Ingersoll Terminal. The Dispatch Team is responsible for providing front-line communication to company drivers and act as a liaison between drivers and customers throughout the delivery.
As a part of the Team you will be responsible for:
- Entering run information into our system
- Updating our customer’s systems online
- Providing assistance to the dispatch team
- Ensuring that all information is entered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining effective communications with company drivers while they are en-route for pick-ups and deliveries.
- Other tasks as assigned
- The successful candidate must be willing to work on shifts; as we operate 24/7.
- Must have excellent computer & keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of TruckMate would be considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the geographic region is an asset
- Experience working in the transportation industry is considered an asset.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to multi-task & remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication and reporting skills are required
Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd. is committed to providing high quality service and safe and legal transportation of goods while recognizing and encouraging the growth and achievements of all individuals within our organization.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes in confidence to the attention of:
Michelle Moore, HR Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 519-451-3097
We thank all for applying, but only those in consideration will be contacted. Responses without resumes will be disregarded.