- On Kijiji since April 2012
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
School Bus Drivers
FIRST STUDENT, North America’s largest & leading provider of student transportation is training and hiring steady part-time and spare drivers RIGHT NOW (and also for 2017).
Steady part-time position, steady income supplement. No night or weekend work.
Hours of Work: Approximately 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only.
Ideal for retirees, self-employed people with flexible schedules, or stay-at-home moms or dads.
In many cases you may even be able to bring your toddler along with you (ask about child ride along).
YOU WILL ENJOY
• FREE FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL initial and ongoing TRAINING.
• Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year.
• Performing daily vehicle safety inspections.
• Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous, professional manner.
• Being part of a world-class organization.
• Security and opportunities for potential advancement
• Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory.
• Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles.
• Making a difference in the lives of children.
• Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests.
• Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s licence in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
• Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
• Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's licence and a very good driving record.
• Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the area and school district requirements).
• Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
• Not have a criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.
If you or someone you know would like to enquire further about becoming a School Bus Driver with First Student, or to apply, please call 1-877-914-KIDS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also pre-apply online at www.firststudentinc.ca
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FirstStudentJobsinCanada