|Address||Prince George, BC, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Columbia Fuels a brand of Parkland Fuel Corp.|
Team & Location: Commercial Fuels – Prince George, BC
The Driver provides support by performing daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection and performs minor maintenance tasks on commercial vehicles when necessary. A key component of this role entails delivering fuel (Gas & Diesel) or under policy, and as directed by dispatch. Additional duties will include assistance with month end inventory counts, light admin work and lubes deliveries. Customer service is imperative in this role. Columbia Fuels takes pride in ensuring we deliver exceptional customer service at all times. This role requires flexibility in your work schedule. We cater to the needs and requirements of our client base. Overtime is expected in this role.
• Safe operations of a Class 1 or 3 vehicle
• Meeting TDG requirements for hauling petroleum products
• Safe delivery of Petroleum products in line with company SWPs and CPPI standards
• Effective communication with staff and customers
• Providing customers service and promoting company image
• Additional duties to support the branch
Qualifications & Skills:
• Class 1 license with an abstract acceptable to the Employer
• Ability to read understands and adheres to the rules and regulations of the federal and provincial Governments.
Understands log book recording and regulatory compliance
• Propane experience is an asset
• Must be comfortable using a computer
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers
• Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports
• Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and to perform basic vehicle repairs
• Possess reasoning skills to interpret policies and procedures, maps, and route directions
Send us your resume today online at www.parkland.ca
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Parkland is unique. We fuel communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
Parkland is strong. We are one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of fuels and lubricants. Our family includes Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Island Petroleum, Fas Gas Plus, Farstad Oil, Les Pétroles Parkland, Pioneer Energy, Sparlings, and Superpumper Inc.
Parkland is growing. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices — but more importantly, it is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for good-natured, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow.
Parkland Industries Limited is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.