- On Kijiji since February 2016
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Prince George, BC V2K0A1
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Commissionaires BC Prince George|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
As BC's largest security organization, we provide comprehensive security solutions that integrate highly trained people and technology. We are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills and a positive 'can-do' attitude to provide superior customer service, security and protection for our client sites. As a frontline representative, you are a professional who takes pride in your dress and deportment.
You can learn more about us by viewing our website at: www.commissionaires.bc.ca
Security Officer – Casual, Part-time and Full-time
• BC Security License is required
• Provide superior customer service to clients and general public.
• Conduct security patrols of assigned buildings and provide access control.
• Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts.
• Complete evacuation and emergency response procedures.
• Clearly write daily logs and reports of all incidents.
• Effectively communication problems or concerns to the Site Supervisor.
• Possess excellent multi-tasking, problem solving, prioritizing and organizational abilities.
• Maintain ongoing knowledge of and perform all duties with high safety standards.
KEY QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• For clearances purposes, applicants must have the ability to obtain clearances to the Secret Level.
• Fluent English written, verbal and reading skills.
• Have demonstrated interest and experience in serving the public.
• Positive attitude with professional demeanour and strong interpersonal/customer service skills.
• Excellent attention to detail to fulfill job duties and incident report writing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience working with computers plus other office equipment such as fax and photocopiers preferred.
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle emergency situations in a calm and professional manner.
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions in varying situations.
• Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
• Valid BC Driver's license is an asset.
• Minimum 19 years of age, High School diploma, and good physical health.
If you would enjoy working with our team of committed professionals, please forward your resume detailing your relevant background quoting “Prince George” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.