- On Kijiji since September 2012
- View poster's other Ads : Canada Cartage
|Address||608 Henderson Dr, Regina, SK S4N 5X3, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Position: Class 1A Driver
Required by: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK
Run: Deliveries throughout Saskatchewan
With locations across Canada, Canada Cartage is a recognized leader in transportation logistics delivering customized solutions for the transportation, distribution and warehousing marketplace.
Canada Cartage in Regina is seeking experienced Class 1 Drivers to service a multitude of our accounts. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible schedules, advancement opportunities and career development.
• Safely and efficiently, inspect, operate and maintain company and customer issued equipment in accordance with Transport regulations, company and customer policies and procedures.
• Document and directly report all safety related equipment defects to Canada Cartage and, when applicable, to the customer’s dispatch.
• Continuously exercise safe-work-practices when engaged in work related activities (e.g. using material handling equipment, when manually handling cargo, and vehicle backing, etc.).
• Maintain timely communication with the company Dispatch office to report daily activity such as arrival and departure time, delays, unscheduled breaks, workplace injuries, motor vehicle collisions, and cargo, equipment, and property loss/damages.
• Accurately complete and submit all documentation required for payroll, customer billing, hours of service, vehicle maintenance, etc.
• Continuously comply with current Hours of Service and TDG regulations.
• Inspect cargo prior to acceptance and apply appropriate cargo securement as per NSC Standard 10.
• All other duties as reasonably assigned.
• Hold a valid Class 1A license with minimum of 1 year of tractor trailer driving experience
• Provide a clean 3 year commercial driver abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
• Professional in appearance
• Provide a clear background check; must be bondable
• Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted – handbombing may be required
If you meet the above qualifications, please respond to this ad and attach a resume and/or Drivers Abstract.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.
Owner Operator Opportunities available. Contact for details.