|Address||350 Speedvale Ave W, Guelph, ON N1H 7M7, Canada
|For Sale By||Business|
Guelph Business Machines Limited
350 Speedvale Avenue West
Guelph, ON N1H 7M7
Eric Fagôt 519.824.3200 Ext. 219
We are open Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
We have a demo unit of this model and the HX-4000 (15" display POS). Stop by and we can demo either model for you.
This unit comes standard with:
1 HX-1500 POS Terminal including Stand
1 Thermal Receipt Printer
1 Cash Drawer
Programming is as simple as bringing in a copy of your menu. Can't copy your menu not to worry bring the original we can copy it on our extensive line of Canon copiers!
• 10.4" bezel-free and true-flat touch screen display with enhanced waterproof performance
• Graphic LCD Customer Display support
• Touch screen with superior durability
• Remote Access/Remote Maintenance realizes swift solution to the technical queries/issues.
• Handheld link: HX-1500 can work with Uniwell's genuine solution, Android handheld software "Phoenix".
• More Internal Memory enables data save for a longer period.
• User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
• Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU's and Function buttons. Areas of PLU's, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
• Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode. Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
• Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals in the network and notifies operators at certain re-ordering level of stock.
• Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service.
• Real-time/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Phoenix) & belt printer.
• Barcode scanner interface and scale link: for Hospitality and Retail markets
• Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discounts
• Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
• Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
• Loyalty function various types of built-in loyalty features available.
• Timed reports push-up and real-time price change: reports can be pushed up to the server at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
• Caller ID interface: a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to HX-4500 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
• TCP-IP/Serial Loyalty/Room feature: Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
• Flexible report: periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
• Remote communication: FTP comm. enables remote firmware update, pre-set data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis.
• Highspeed communication: Ethernet 100 Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
• Portable storage devices: 3 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup