|Address||Gatineau, QC J9A0A9
|For Sale By||Owner|
The JBL On Stage IIIP portable loudspeaker dock is the ideal travel partner. Imagine the convenience of taking the JBL On Stage IIIP speaker dock on the road or enjoying the sound right at your desktop. Connected to your iPod or iPhone, MP3 player, or other music source, it produces clean, powerful sound while also charging your iPod or iPhone. With the help of the IR remote, you can take complete control of your music with the JBL On Stage IIIP loudspeaker dock.
The JBL On Stage IIIP system is compatible with docking versions of the iPod, including the iPod touch, iPhone, iPod classic, and iPod nano 3G. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radios, and laptops. Specific dockable iPod compatibility: iPod mini 1G; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod touch; iPhone.
Easy-to-Use Music and Navigation Controls
Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, browse songs, playlists, and photos; change tracks and settings; and more.
The JBL On Stage IIIP loudspeaker dock is a multimedia focal point. Enjoy your iPod, view photos or videos, and listen to virtually any other auxiliary audio component, all through the JBL On Stage IIIP system.
• IR remote--The JBL On Stage IIIP IR remote has several modes of operation. The Music mode allows you to control the volume, change tracks, fast forward, and fast reverse. The Navigation mode allows you to access menus on your mobile digital device just as if you were controlling the unit itself. You can search your music, watch your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
• Evercharge topology--The system charges your iPod/iPhone, even when it's not connected to a computer or if the system is off.
The JBL On Stage IIIP loudspeaker dock combines many proprietary technologies to provide the highest-quality sound, astonishing bass, and clear and accurate audio from any direction.
• Odyssey transducers--The Odyssey drivers deliver accurate high frequencies while capable of low-frequency extension of four octaves, unlike traditional powered tweeters. This design provides a full, rich frequency response, from low bass to the highest highs.
• Slipstream port design--The port minimizes boundary layer separation, producing high-output bass with low distortion.
• COE (computer-optimized equalization)--The system equalization is computer-optimized to provide a rich, complete soundstage over a range of listening positions.
• OCT (optimized compression topology)--The proprietary compression technology ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
• AEMS (advanced energy management system)--The automatic battery-saving shutoff will automatically put the system into sleep mode when there is no audio input. The system awakens with just a touch and resumes at the same volume level.
• Battery-powered--The JBL On Stage IIIP system uses most types of AA batteries. Six fresh AA batteries allow up to 12 hours of continuous play at normal listening levels. An amber LED flashes when the battery protection circuit senses that the batteries are low. JBL encourages the use of rechargeable batteries (e.g., NiMH), to reduce waste and help the environment.
JBL On Stage IIIP (Black), IR remote control, power supply and cord, and adapters for iPod and iPhone.