|Address||Elmira, ON N3B0A2
|For Sale By||Owner|
* Was hardly used
From clean, smoke-free home.
I work downtown Kitchener and live near Elmira.
The Fitbit One is a tireless activity tracker that works for you around the clock. By day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. By night, it monitors your sleep cycles, wakes you at the right time, and trains you to sleep better. It also collects data so you can visualize your progress, and set and achieve goals.
Fitness progress plateauing recently? Finding it hard to stay motivated? Maybe your diet and sleep habits have been slipping a bit too? Sounds like it's time for you to get a Fitbit One activity tracker.
Why, you ask? Picture this: Your morning starts with a gentle wakeup from Fitbit One's silent alarm. You slip it in your pocket and head out on your early morning run. Once you're back, you check your stats: 10K in just under an hour. Beat last week's time by a full minute. Nicely done.
You open the Fitbit app and check your progress. It's all laid out clearly so you can easily see how far you've come. You also check the food database and see that you've been meeting your daily calorie goals all week. Flipping through your sleep data, you notice your sleep cycles have improved.
That's the power of the Fitbit One. It's much more than just a calorie counter that can tell the time, it's your 24/7 fitness coach and motivator that can help make a lasting positive impact on your lifestyle.
What you need to know:
* Tracks every move you make: The Fitbit One tracks your steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned, stairs climbed, and total active minutes throughout the day.
* Never takes a night off: When you hit the sack, Fitbit One keeps on going, analyzing your sleep cycles, reading how often you wake up in the night, and determining how long and how well you sleep.
* Wakes you up gently: Set your desired time and Fitbit One wakes you up peacefully with a silent alarm so you don't disturb your partner.
* Helps you monitor your diet: Fitbit's food database will help track your food and water intake and let you know when you've met your daily calorie objectives.
* Keeps track of your progress: The Fitbit app and online dashboard give you a real-time snapshot of your movement, displaying easy-to-read graphs, charts, and tools. Share progress with family and friends, compete with fitness buddies, and earn badges for your achievements.
* Expands your digital world: Your device syncs wirelessly and automatically with your smartphone, tablet, or computer via Bluetooth so you can view your custom dashboard online or while on the move.
* Convenient compatibility: Fitbit One is compatible with a wide range of other lifestyle apps so you can track your fitness on whichever one you like.
* Long-lasting battery: The rechargeable battery lasts 3 to 5 days on a single charge, so you can take off for the long weekend and still keep track of your fitness activity while you're away.
* Small and discreet: The Fitbit One slips easily into your pocket or clips conveniently onto a belt, collar, or sock. That way, it stays out of your way during your workouts but still remains within arm's reach.
* Durable design: Fitbit One is sweat- and water-resistant, so you can go for that run in the pouring rain without worrying about your device.
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.