|Address||London, ON N6B2Z6
|For Sale By||Owner|
Mint condition - original box and cable. Used a handful of times.
You can't find these without paying quite a bit of exchange, tax and shipping. On Amazon sells for over $100 CAD. Direct from the ZAGG site it is $60 USD (roughly $80 with exchange.)
This wireless Bluetooth speaker for the iPhone 6 amplifies calls, music, videos, and more.
The case features a mute button and built-in microphone, plus the speaker can be removed and placed in an ideal listening position for conference calls and other uses.
A rechargeable 1800mAh battery powers the speaker and provides reliable backup power to charge your phone, or you can share the power to a micro USB or Lightning™ device via the universal USB port.
For more info and specs visit here:
Hey potential buyer!
Before you message me about this item, please consider the following 5 (just 5!) things:
1) Please specify the item in your message so that I know you're not a SPAMbot. Please write something more than "Is this still available?” Also, I take the items off when I sell them, so, yes, the item *is* available if it's still listed. :)
2) Please don't ask me for my cell number. I know it's faster, but I would prefer communicating through Kijiji.
3) Please keep the appointment if we set a time and place. I’m willing to accommodate and meet somewhere, but let’s not waste each others time. We both are real busy, and there are more important things we both can be doing than Kijiji.
4) Please understand that I have researched and thoughtfully considered the value of this item. I keep items in good working order and don't sell things that I think are junky. If there are flaws or issues with the item, I will be upfront in the description and in my answers to questions you may have about it. I also try to include links to new versions and prices so you can compare. I've put what I believe to be a very discounted offer for what I'm selling. If you’re looking for a deal, I think I’ve given a real good one.
5) Please don't offer a lower price or try to negotiate until you've read number 4). I'm not selling these things to rip you off or be ripped off. I'm a student, so this is going towards rent and food. Seriously.
I can’t guarantee that I’ll answer your message if you haven’t considered the above five things, but I’m willing to make this an excellent Kijiji transaction.
Thanks for your consideration and thank you for your interest!