|Date de l'affichage||27-oct.-16|
|Adresse||Kirkland, QC H9J3W7
Afficher la carte
|À vendre par||Particulier|
Selling my Fitbit Charge HR
Great for fitness and heart rate monitoring. Slightly used, comes with original box and receipt.
Reason for sale: Got an Apple Watch for my birthday.
Text or Call: 514.318.3595
Sensors & Components
• Optical heart rate monitor
• 3-axis accelerometer
• Vibration motor
Like all heart rate monitoring technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
• Charging cable
• Wireless sync dongle
Charge HR is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
Charge HR's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Charge HR also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
• Battery life: lasts up to 5 days
• Battery type: Lithium-polymer
• Charge time: One to two hours
• Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
• Operating temperature: -20° to 45° C
• Maximum operating altitute: 9,144 km
• Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
• Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
• Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Charge HR syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
• Syncing range: 6 m
• Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
• Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
• Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
• Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices