|Address||Edmonton, AB T6W0L6
|For Sale By||Business|
BRAND NEW, UNOPENED ESD BAG
1TB (1000GB) 16MB Cache 3.5" SATA2
Seagate® Video HDDs are designed to deliver reliable 24×7 operation for always-on demands DVR devices. Optimized for low-power consumption, quiet operation, smooth video streaming and high reliability to enhance viewing and listening experience.
BELL : 9400, 9241, 9242
DISH : ViP922
** IMPORTANT, BEFORE INSTALLATION **
* Press Menu, 6 (System Setup), 1 (Installation), 3 (System Info).
* 9241 MUST have firmware version 249 or higher.
* 9242 MUST have firmware version 195 or higher.
* ViP922 MUST have firmware version S115 or higher.
How to change drive :
1. purchase proper hard drive
2. unplug unit
3. remove 4 case cover screws on back of unit
4. remove cover
5. pop off front panel by depressing front panel clips and pushing panel away from front
6. remove hard drive bracket screws front, side, rear and unplug hard drive
7. install new hard drive, drive bracket, and attach hard drive data and power cable
8. plug in unit and wait (up to 5 minutes) error message appears asking for reformat
9. choose okay and wait until format and reload of data on hard drive is completed
Tracking number and insurance are both included with all shipping options. ESD safe materials will be used for packaging.