|Address||Cambridge, ON N1R8K5
No use for these parts anymore.
Please make an offer for parts below unless specified:
- BP valve cover (see pics for 1 hole and 2 cracks). Easily weldable. I'm running a protege cover so no need for this. Even better if you plan to cut the front off anyway for cam gears.
- BP4W cast exhaust manifold - no head shield. As shown in pic. No noticeable damage. Comes with downpipe gasket but I'd recommend getting a new one
- BP engine mount brackets
- Couple of water necks (honestly I forget where these came from - metal one doesn't have sensor port and different than the usual rear for heater core). Plastic, no idea.
- Front water pipe (not pictured).
- BP water pump pulley
- BP throttle body - No IACV
- Spare 2.5" intercooler piping
- BP ignition coils
- BNIB BP Magnecor spark plug wires - $100 (save on shipping from US)