|Address||300 Otto St, Thunder Bay, ON P7A 2T9, Canada
How would like the freedom of being your own boss, the flexibility of setting your own hours, and doing what you love, all while earning a great pay?
At IDJ Canada our contractors are compensated well beyond what any mobile DJ company can provide and enjoy the hassle-free perks of working under an established, organized, and reputable company. IDJ Canada takes care of all the administrative work and expenses, which means less work for you.
Independent Disc Jockeys of Canada operates under a half cooperative, half booking agency format that benefits both parties.
The administrative work and expenses that we cover include:
• CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Client prospecting
- Access to CRM software to make meeting scheduling and follow ups easy
- Collections and payment processing
- HST submission
- Well maintained, fully functional website
- Strong presence on social media
- Online listings (ie Yellow Pages online)
- Paid advertisements on multiple platforms (ie Google Adwords, etc.)
- Tradeshow representation
- Print material (business cards and brochures)
Independent contractors of IDJ Canada are required to possess the following:
- Registered business license
- Own disc jockey equipment that is well maintained and in good working order
- Full library of various music that includes classics from the past as well as today’s hits
In addition, every contract DJ is responsible for filing his or her own taxes.
Don’t have a business license? We can help with that! IDJ offers assistance in registering your business and can provide financing to aid in your startup costs.
If you are a serious, experienced DJ looking for well-paid contract opportunities, we want to hear from you! Contact Trevor to set up an introduction.
☏ (613) 699-1397
☏ (888) 357-0435