|Address||124 Ottawa St S, Kitchener, ON N2G 3S9, Canada
Serious applicants only please.
Send resume to email@example.com
FULL TIME: PRO LOGISTICS TEAM MEMBER
Sherwood is looking for an enthusiastic Team Member in our fast-paced Production Logistics Department. This individual will have finely-tuned organizational skills, excellent writing technique, and will understand the nuances of interpersonal dynamics.
The ideal candidate has experience in the Rental Staging Business but we are willing to train the right person that exhibits the traits described above.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Book Trucking for full scale Production / Shows
• Book Technicians for full scale Production / Shows
• Understands interpersonal dynamics
• Ideally, has experience and a passion for the Rental Staging Business and gear associated with it
• Calm under pressure / deadlines
• Software savvy and Excel / Adobe experience are ideal
• Works well in a team environment
• Accepts personal responsibility
• A willingness to take calls / texts occasionally outside of typical work hours
• A whatever-it-takes personality
• Lives local – Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph area
Sherwood is a high-end Event Production business based out of Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. We manage every aspect of production, which include audio, lighting, video and staging for concerts, corporate presentations, summits, college-universities, community events and festivals, offering experienced technicians, trucking logistics, stage management and creative input for our clients. We also offer complete Service and Installation for the Corporate, Hospitality, Educational and House of Worship market places.
Our environment is professional, respectful, creative and disciplined; however, we also like to have a little fun. Life is too short not to have fun along the way.
Sherwood’s Production Department is highly established and well respected, working 100s of shows a year, with such clients such as Toyota, Best Buy, TVO, OLG and an assortment of Music / Organizational Festivals.