|Address||306 Mt Scio Rd, St. John's, NL A1B 4L6, Canada
|Event Date(s)||15-Dec-16 to 17-Dec-16|
|Start Time||18:00 to 21:00|
|Event Type||Arts & Entertainment|
As MUN Botanical Garden isn’t usually open in December, we wanted to share with you what our garden elves have been up to.
As you walk around the gardens you can
• Walk through a caterpillar of lights
• See some Hollywood holiday favourites
• Be mindful while walking our candlelit labyrinth of memories
• Purchase hot chocolate provided by the Garden Café,
and don’t forget to bring your reuseable mug!
• Enjoy carollers singing your holiday favourites
• Take a family picture in our glamorous gazebo
• Stop by our Garden Gift Shop for some great Christmas gift ideas
• And more!
Come see the Garden in a new light: You will walk away feeling Merry and Bright!
The festival is on six nights in December: Thursday, Friday & Saturday – December 8, 9, 10 & 15, 16, 17. Doors will open at 6 pm, and last admittance will be at 8:30 pm, finishing up for the evening at 9 pm.
To purchase tickets please visit: http://www.mun.ca/botgarden/event/lightfestival.php