|Address||Toronto, ON M4M 2S1
"Get the Right Life Insurance Plan the First Time"
Find a experienced & trusted local life insurance advisor that will look out for your best interest. Call us at (416) 616-0175 today.
*What does life insurance mean to you and your family?
*Is it an important asset that need to be careful select and take care of for many years to come?
*What happens if 10 years from now you realize that you have the wrong life insurance policy and it is going to cost you double to change it?
*Or even worst, what happens when it's time for your family to collect the benefit of your policy but they are denided by the insurance company because the policy wasn't set up right?
Read this sad story about a lady's insurance claim after her husband passed away denied (source: the Toronto Star newspaper) http://www.thestar.com/business/personal_finance/insurance/2013/12/05/one_couples_97500_life_insurance_mistake.html
Are we the right Advisor for you?
- You think of life insurance as an expense. You treat life insurance like another commodity in your life. You just want to find the cheapest policy instead of worry about finding the "Right" policy for your family right now and years down the road, we are not the right advisor for you to work with. The cheapest drug in most cases won't be the best for your health.
- You understand that life insurance is a very important part of your family financial health and looking for a honest and professional recommendation, someone you can trust to take care of your financial health for long term, then we are the right advisor for you.
How we work?
We reserve a FREE no-obligation up-to 30 mins 1 on 1 meeting with you. Our advisor will get to know your situation as well as answer all your questions/concerns to make sure we understand what you are looking for. We will take the information gathered back to do proper research. At the next meeting, we will share with you what are the life insurance options and what option is best for your unique situation. There will not be any pressure in making a decision on the same day. We understand that buy life insurance is a very important decision, as such, we will respectfully give you time to make the right decision for you and your family.
What we specialized in?
- Term life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Universal life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Disability insurance
Our services included:
- Personal & individual life insurance
- Family life insurance
- Joint life insurance
- Life insurance for children
- Life insurance for seniors
- No medical life insurance
- Permanent life insurance
- Temporary life insurance
- Guaranteed life insurance
- Value life insurance
- Funeral life insurance
- Final expense insurance
Get the Personalized and Customed Service for you and your family today! Call our life insurance broker at (416) 616-0175
What to avoid?
Make sure you are looking out for these signs below when you are working with any representative or life insurance company. Not all insurance advisors are crooks and out to scam you. The majority are good and honest people. People who are working hard everyday to help you protecting your family. We hope these tips will help you find the right one to work with.
1. Make sure the agent or the company are licensed in your province. If you don't recognize the name of the company please check if they are on the list of Ontario licensed insurance company here https://www5.fsco.gov.on.ca/Licensing/LicClass/eng/lic_companies_class.aspx
2. Call your "Better Buiness Bureau - http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/get-to-know-us/contact-us/?id=124107" office to see if the agent has any complaint filed against him/her. Also check to see how many complaints against the insurance company in your city.
3. Ask for more than one quote from different insurance companies. Red flag if the agent is offering the premium at 30-50% lower than the competitions.
4. Make sure to pay the premium by cheque or money order. Make it payable to the insurance company not the agent. Keep a photocopy for your records.
5. Be suspicious if the agent insisting you to pay in cash. Or trying to complete the paperwork in unusal place such as bar or restaurant.
6. Red flag if you getting bills from the agent after the first installment. Only insurance company will handle the billing.
7. Sign the paper only after you understand what included in the coverage. Make sure that all document paper are filled out. Ask the agent to clearly explain everything.
8. Be on alert of the agent can't answer your question or trying to ignore your family or your health details.
9. Never sign a blank insurance form or give the agent the power to sign your paper for you especially allow the agent to buy coverage on your behalf.
10. Make sure you have a copy of everything that you signed.
11. Watch out for the sale pitch that highlight the surrender and the use of cash values to buy new and higher valued policies.
12. Contact the insurance company directly if you haven't recieve a policy within 60 days after submitting your paper.
13. Get a second opinion if the advisor tries to sell you a new and more expensive policy. Get the agent in writing of the following question: Why do I need this new policy? What are the benefits? how much will it cost?
Mistakes that your family can't afford?
1. Taking too long - No one can guarantee that nothing is going happen to you tomorrow. Which is the most important reason why you are intersted in life insurance in the first place.
2. The best life insurance is the cheapest - Life insurance policy have many features and benefits. The cheapest policy of the same type of life insurance often the most retrictive. It might have exclusions that effect how much your family will receive at the end.
3. I don't need to worry about my policy once it is in place - The main goal of your life insurance policy is to take care of your financial responsibilities. Your financial responsibilities change when you buy a new home, when your job situation changed, when you expecting a new baby etc...If you aren't re-visit your policy at least once a year, you are undoing the good decision that you first made getting the policy.
4. My work insurance is enough for us - Will they still cover your family if you decide to change your job? how about when they let you go? when you retire? Work insurance only good when you are still with the company.
Following these tips will help you not making a mistake or being taken advantage of while looking for the right life insurance policy. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us (416) 616-0175.
Personal and Certified Check, Money Order, Cash
Monday - Sat 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Burlington, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Clarington, Milton, Newmarket, Caledon, Halton Hills, Aurora, Georgina, Whitchurch-Stouffville, East Gwillimbury, Scugog, Uxbridge, King, Brock...and more!
The GTA, York region, Peel region, Halton region, Durham region...and more!
We speak English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Punjabi
Call us today and get your free consultation appointment booked!
*Life insurance agent, Life insurance agents, life insurance broker, life insurance brokers, life insurance advisor, life insurance advisors.