|Address||Kitchener, ON N2G 1E6, Canada
Or maybe you are worried that one day you will be getting letters from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Maybe it’s about time you took action to protect yourself.
1. You decided start a small business.
2. You incorporated because “Someone” said it was a good idea
3. Your business starts up much slower than expected.
4. Your bookkeeping is a mess
5. Now you have annoying letters from Canada Revenue Agency.
6. So, you call some accounting firms and they quote you $2,000 to $2,500 for the year end returns not including the bookkeeping.
Whether you haven't filed your personal taxes / corporate, or a sole proprietor; check out my website at www.mwstaxes.com
Member Efile Association of Canada