|Address||London, ON N5X 2C1, Canada
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), enforcement officers have been issued badges; that’s right the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) can now show up on your doorstep.
So if you haven’t filed your income taxes for a number of years or you have an outstanding balance; don’t be surprised if you get a visit in the near future.
Below is just a few of the ways CRA will be tipped off about your income tax file.
• applying for a passport
• you’re applying to renew your mortgage
• when you are buying your first home
• applying for Child Tax Credit
• applying for CPP or OAS
• starting a new job (CRA garnishes your wages)
• and if you have a business; contacts your customers for payment
• opening a business bank account (CRA freezes your bank account)
Why go through the embarrassment ?
Why go through the stress on a daily basis?
Contact me and let’s be proactive about your tax situation before it’s too late.
Member of EFile Association of Canada
Tax Software Capable From 1992 Business/Corporate and Personal
Registered with CRA as an Authorized Representative (Rep ID)