|Address||London, ON N6B2S7
As a Certified Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, and Ontario Lawyer, I can provide the following services:
- Notarization of Documents
- Commission of Oaths
- Swearing Affidavits
- Custodianship Declarations
- Statutory Declarations
- Passport Applications
- Permission to Travel with a Minor
- Letter of Invitation
- Notarization of Articles of Incorporation
- Proof of Loss Documents
- Professional Applications
- Witnessing Signatures
- Statutory Declarations for Lost, Damaged or Destroyed Passports
- Common Law Union Statutory Declaration
- Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
- Statutory Declaration to Change Name
- Foreign Student Custodial Declarations
- Family Law Affidavits
- More as Needed
I also certify copies of original documents as true copies (Passports, Driver’s Licenses, Birth Certificates, etc.).
Available during the day, evenings and weekends; and on urgent or short basis. By appointment only. Please contact Karen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
1. Do not sign or date documents prior to my appointment with you. During the appointment, I will first properly identify you and witness you signing the document.
2. Complete all your documents prior to our appointment except for signature and dates.
3. The person signing the document must appear before the Notary Public.
4. For certified copies of documents, please bring the original documents and the photocopy.
5. Government issued photo identification (Driver's License, Passport, etc) is required at your appointment to verify identity.
Please note I do offer a multi document discount.
Student discounts available with valid student ID.