Please describe the reason you think that this ad should be removed from Kijiji.
Your feedback helps everyone in the Kijiji community. Thank you.
|Address||Ottawa, ON K2H 8K7, Canada
Ms. Trinh Luu, Real Estate lawyer in Ottawa West End offers competitive rates (legal fees, disbursements and HST)
1. $800.00 for home sale (single-unit family residence), which includes legal fees, one mortgage payout with a major bank, Law Society transaction levy, photocopies, courier, postage and HST.
There may be extra fees to prepare and register a discharge, if your mortgage was secured with a non-major lender.
There are extra fees for reviewing/negotiating a conditional agreement of purchase and sale; for drafting an agreement of purchase and sale required in a private transaction where parties have no representing listing agents. Extra fees and disbursements apply to the sale of out-of-town properties, and to property sales with out-of-town owner(s)/seller(s).
2. approximately $1,400 - $1,800 for home purchase (non-condo single- unit principal residence), which includes legal fees; registration of transfer and one mortgage with a major institutional lender (from the five big banks) (*); title insurance; title search fees; tax certificate; photocopies, courier, postage and HST.
Disbursements vary, for instance, with the number of buyers and sellers, or active instruments registered on title.
This rate range applies only to purchases of a single-unit principal residence with a firm and binding agreement of purchase and sale in place. There are extra fees charged for reviewing/negotiating a conditional offer (i.e an agreement of purchase and sale that has not become firm and binding yet). There are extra fees for drafting an agreement of purchase and sale required in a private transaction where parties have no representing listing agents. Income properties, including multiple-unit properties, with or without tenants in place, require additional fees/disbursements, depending on property size, number of tenants and leases, lease specifics, and condition specifics.
The rate range quoted does not include land transfer taxes and fees charged by the Vendor in new home purchases.
For condo purchases, please call us for rate details.
The information and rate quotes published in this ad serve only for guidance to help you budget for your transaction(s). Unexpected complications, delays require extra fees/disbursements. Please call and check with us for rate confirmation of your specific transaction.
3. $1,200.00 for single-unit family home refinancing, which includes legal fees, one mortgage payout with a major bank, mortgage registration with a major institutional lender (from the five big banks) (*), title subsearch, execution certificates for one registered owner, tax certificate, photocopies, courier, postage and HST. Add about $120.00 to $160.00 for new lender's title insurance (not required if you refinance with the same lender). Title insurance coverage specifically required by new lender may cost more.
- free parking at rear of building.
- convenient location in West End, off Greenbank/Pinecrest exit, in the same building as Lee Valley Tools.
- flexible hours and meeting locations: we can meet you outside the office, after business hours, and on weekends.
- all-time access at 232-1122.
- services also in French and Vietnamese.
We practise in the areas of family, real estate, business, wills, and immigration.
Please ask about our flexible payment plan for will preparation with trust setup (intended for minor, disabled or high-income beneficiaries). We make home and hospital visits for will preparation and execution attendance.
Please reply to this ad, or contact Trinh at:
Trinh Luu Law Office
900 Morrison Drive, Suite 206
Ottawa ON K2H 8K7
email: trinhluulaw at bellnet.ca
(*) add $452.00 for extensive mortgage documentation required by non-major lenders, such as Home Trust Company, or Equitable Trust Company.