About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
    Typical response time is a range that is based on a poster's overall reply activity, through either email or in-app messaging. Learn more
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)
Contact Poster

Important Safety Warning:

Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

Date Listed 29-Apr-17
Address Ottawa, ON K2G4P5
View map

You always have the option to do your current and previous years tax return even after April 30, Doing it late better then not doing it at all.
As a Professional Accountants, we know how to maximize each and every one of the returns we prepare, we ensure that you will benefit from every deduction and credit available to you from Canada revenue agency (CRA)., there is always changes in tax law, there is always new tax credit or deductions which makes it difficult for individual tax filers to be 100% certain that their returns are prepared accurately, but the process we designed will ensure the accuracy of your return plus you will get the largest refund you are entitled to its your decisions to ensure that you will benefit from every deduction and credit available to you.
Plus in most cases you will get CRA instant assessment result which will provide you the status of the return with a summary of the refund, amount owing, or a zero balance.

Who I am?

• Member of Chartered professional Accountants of Ontario
• Member of Certified General Accountants of Ontario
• Member of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
• Member of Certified Public Accountants, Ireland
• Member of Certified Practising Accountants, Australia
• CPA Professional practice licence
• Covered by professional liability insurance from Lloyd's
• CRA registered tax preparer for e-file

Who Has To File Income Taxes?
o You have to pay tax for 2016.
o You received a request to file a return.
o You and your spouse or common-law partner elected to split pension income for 2016.
o You sold property or realized a taxable capital tax gain.
o You have not repaid any of your Old Age Security (OAS) or Employment Insurance (EI) benefits.
o You have not repaid all of the amounts you withdrew from your Registered Savings Plan (RRSP).
o You have to contribute to the Canada Pension Olan (CPP).
o You received Working Income Tax Benefit (WITB) advance payments in 2016, and you want to apply for WITB advance payments for 2017.

You still may want to file if any of the following apply.
o You want to receive a refund.
o You want to apply for the Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST)credit.
o You or your spouse or common-law partner want to begin or continue receiving Canada Child Tax Benefit.
o You have incurred a non-capital loss and you want to be able to apply in other years.
o You want to carry forward or transfer the unused part of your tuition, education or textbook amounts.
o You want to report income for that you could contribute to your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) so that you can keep your RRSP deduction limit for future years.
o You want to carry forward the unused investment tax credit.
o You are applying for the Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credit

We do Employee, Self employed, Business, Rental Property, Contractor

Tax preparation Fees for e file

 Student and Low income individual (Income less then $25,000 a year $34.99 Regular price $49.99
 Basic Tax Returns start from $59.99 Regular price $79.99

Don't wait Call today to book your appointment to for the following options:
 Prepare your tax at our place
 Pickup and drop off at your place (Please prepare with a piece of paper SIN#, First and last Name, Date of birth for each dependent and spouse if applicable)
Call : (613) 404 9012

Nael Yasin Chartered Professional Accountant
Email: naelyasin@hotmail.com

Here's a handy checklist:
• All T4 slips
• All other information slips (T3, T5, T4E, T4A, T4AP, T4RSP, T4RIF)
• Employment income (i.e. paycheque stubs)
• Old Age Security and CPP benefits
• Other pensions and annuities
• Employment Insurance benefits
• Social assistance payments
• Workers' compensation benefits

• Interest and dividends
• Sale or deemed sale of stocks, bonds or real estate
• Support for a child, spouse or common-law partner
• RRSP contributions
• Professional fees or Union dues
• Tool expenses (tradespersons)
• Medical expenses
• Tuition/Education amounts for qualifying students
• Transit passes
• Charitable donations
• Political contributions
• Child care expenses
• Adoption expenses
• Children's fitness programs
• Moving expenses
• Interest paid on student loans
• Carrying charges and interest expenses
• Automobile expenses
• Travel expenses
• Office-in-home expenses

Other Documentation

• Universal Child Care Benefit confirmation
• Notice of Assessment
• Canada Revenue Agency correspondence
• Capital gains/losses records
• Northern residents deductions
• Rental income & expense records
• Business, farm or fishing income & expense records
• Disability Tax Credit Certificate (T2201)
• Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
• Automobile/Travel Logbooks
Sponsored Links:

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: