|Address||370 Kent St W, Lindsay, ON K9V 6G8, Canada
At Accountapotamus, we've successfully taught thousands of students how to use Quickbooks and take advantage of all the software has to offer.
We have held classes in our office in Carleton Place for years and over the past 6 months we have also gone mobile, visiting cities and towns all across Ontario. All of our Quickbooks courses are taught by very knowledgeable and engaging instructors. We have used our expertise to develop a thorough and easy to understand training program, with a focus on practical “real-life” exercises, small classes, best practices, and making sure that our students understand bookkeeping basics to ensure the integrity of their books.
THE TWO DAY COMPREHENSIVE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Two full days of hands-on training using Quickbooks 2016 DESKTOP accounting software
- Individual laptops for use by course participants on the day of the course
- An easy to understand reference manual to take home with you
- A flash drive with practice file on it to take home with you
- A focus on practical exercises, to prepare you for everything you would normally encounter in a regular business month
- Lunch and light refreshments
COST: $750 plus HST
DATES: October 27-28/2016 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM,
LOCATION: Victoria County Career Services Inc. (VCCS) Boardroom; 370 Kent Street West, Lindsay ON K9V 6G8
* Other locations and dates are available and we also offer private training. You may call us to suggest a date if you are interested in taking the course.
Ask us about the Canada Ontario Job Grant. You may be eligible to receive government funding available to cover 2/3 of your course costs.
Registration is required as class sizes are limited to ensure that you're getting the most out of your time with us. For more information, please visit our website at www.accountapotamus.com.
Kathryn Carriere, Training Coordinator 613-656-0441 x441 firstname.lastname@example.org