|Address||1368 Ouellette Ave #402, Windsor, ON N8X 1J9, Canada
Paralegal, licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
At ELM Legal Services, we are “Rooted in Client Advocacy.”
With over a decade of experience as a Property Manager in the Residential Housing market, ELM Legal Services offers a unique perspective and a wealth of experience to both tenants and Landlords with matters before the Landlord and Tenant Board.
Our focus is on Client Advocacy, with a belief that our clients should understand the options available, and be set to make their own informed decisions regarding their matter, and how they want it to proceed at each stage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance in any of these areas:
• The Landlord and Tenant Board
• Small Claims Court of Ontario
• Ontario Human Rights Tribunal
• Other Administrative Tribunals
• POA Offences
• Highway Traffic Act Offences
• Commissioners for Taking Affidavits (Affidavits, Oaths and Declarations in Ontario)
• Advocacy and Document Preparation
• Document Filings and Service
• Collections and Garnishment Proceedings
We offer your first ½ hour consultation free of charge.
Centrally located at Ouellette Avenue and Ellis Street, in Windsor
1368 Ouellette Avenue, Suite 402