|Address||4416 ON-7, Omemee, ON K0L 2W0, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
Designed for maximum comfort
Delivers up to 83% efficiency
Clean and quiet operation
Serviced yearly by Deethe & White of Peterborough
Outside stainless steel stack included
If necessary, I will deliver.
1. Insulated Cabinet: Heavy gauge panels are coated with a baked-on epoxy-based powder paint that resists scratching and are insulated with ½” thick fibre-reinforced foil faced insulation that retains heat and quiets operation.
2. Dual Pass Heat Exchanger: The two paths slow the flue gases and reduce pressure drop thereby enhancing heat transfer. Our unique square heat exchanger design creates added flue gas turbulence, increasing efficiency.
3. Each heavy gauge heat exchanger is precision made, 100% welded and tested for the highest possible quality.
4. Barometric Draft: Each chimney vent furnace comes with a draft regulator standard to provide a constant negative pressure for optimum chimney vent models.
5. Fan Control Centre (BCL/BFL): The fan control centre uses colour-coded wiring and is capable of accepting air conditioning.
6. Fan Control Centre (BML): Electronic fan timer board controls the blower for delayed on/off operation that eliminates cold air start-up and maximizes heat utilization on shut-down. Wiring is colour coded, equipped with connections for easy air conditioning, humidifier or air cleaner installation.
7. Fan Limit (BCL/BFL): Bi-metal sensing element controls the blower for delayed on/off operation that eliminates cold air start-up and maximizes heat utilization on shutdown.
8. High Limit (BML): A snap disc limit is smartly located to eliminate potential overheating and premature heat exchanger fatigue.
9. Dual Clean-Out Ports: Large and easily accessible clean-outs within the vestibule (front of the BCL 190-225) make service and cleanings thorough and quick.
10. Washable Filter System: An extra-large filtration area and washable filter are included with the furnace. This provides greater air filtration and cleaner room air.
11. Oil Burners: Beckett flame retention head burner includes factory supplied solenoid valve on pump for cleaner and quieter operation with reduced maintenance, 14,000-volt ignition, interrupted primary control and ball-bearing PSC motors reduce energy consumption.
12. Combustion Chamber: Ceramic fibre combustion chamber ensures clean burner starts and stops, and provides for quiet operation of the furnace.
13. Blower Assembly: Direct or belt-drive blowers can be set up for multiple speeds allowing airflow to be matched with the needs of your home eliminating “gusts” of hot or cold air and increasing overall comfort.