Please describe the reason you think that this ad should be removed from Kijiji.
Your feedback helps everyone in the Kijiji community. Thank you.
|Address||10 Wyman Road, Waterloo, ON N2V 1K7
|For Sale By||Business|
MSRP - $549
You Pay - $449 for in-stock Nunus SAVE $100
Added bonus - buy a paddle with your new kayak and get the paddle at 1/2 price
This brand new, compact, recreational kayak is the perfect boat for beginners and for easy paddling around lakes or down rivers. It's light, inexpensive and loads of fun to paddle with a cockpit that's easy to get into and out of.
The Nunu is Clearwater Design's fun, recreational kayak designed to accommodate a small to medium size paddler. This kayak is very stable, lightweight and affordable, a great introductory kayak!
We have many colours in stock! Call us for current selection.
The cockpit is slightly longer than a traditional design allowing for more leg room during entry and exit. Standard trim includes carry handles, adjustable footstops, a padded seat with backrest, self-rescue straps and other useful deck hardware. The Nunu has a rear compartment with a bulkhead for storage, a contoured seat with backrest and padded cover. The backrest in all of our recreational kayaks now have an inflatable air bladder for lumbar support.
All of our kayaks are made from linear polyethylene. They require no treatment to maintain the surface and can be stored outside year round. For short term storage, you should turn your kayak upside down when left on the ground or dock. Always try to store your boat on a rack or hanging in slings.
- Length: 9 ft. 5 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Cockpit Size: 34 x 16 in.
- Capacity: 250 lbs.
Pick-up at our store in Waterloo or call for a shipping quote.
We are located at
- WeSellit10 Wyman Road Unit #7
- Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1K
Ontario - Boating Safety Equipment Requirements For Canoes, Kayaks, Rowboats and Rowing Shells
- One approved personal flotation device (PFD) or lifejacket of appropriate size for everyone on board. Each device must have the Department of Transport Canada or Canadian Coast Guard/Fisheries and Oceans label and be in good working order.
- A buoyant heaving line at least 15 metres (50 feet) long
- A bailer or manual water pump
- * A sound signaling device or appliance (whistle or air horn)
- Approved navigation lights if the craft is operated after sunset, before sunrise or in periods of restricted visibility
- * Not needed in a Sit-On-Top that is self-bailing or cannot hold enough water to make it capsize.