Hello Parents, I am a loving mother of a 16yr old daughter and 16 month old son. I have provided home daycare services for over 8 years both through Wee Watch and privately. I provide a safe and loving atmoshere and an opportunity for your children to learn, play and grow during the very early years of life. I have a background in Social Work, human behavior and human development.|
- A safe, clean, loving, comforting and fun environment.
- Healthy homemade meals.
- Experinced and certified in First Aid and CPR
- Educational activities, encouraging creativity, imagination and being independent. As well as developing basic manners helping to prepare for pre-school: Listening, sharing, and taking turns.
- Story time to help develop imagination, attention skills, social skills and encourage children to express themselves and participation.
CHILDREN WILL LEARN
- Fist words and sounds
- Gross motor skills
- Fine motor skills
- Sound recgonition
- And more
THEY WILL ENJOY
- Arts and crafts
- Story time
- outdoor and indoor play
- Sensory stimulation
- And more
Spots available starting from 12 months
to School aged children
- Able to drop off and pick up at bus stop if required.
- Weekdays - (Monday - Friday) 7am-6pm
- Location - Cambridge, Ont
If you would like to book an interview please call: Chantelle 416-659-1605