|Address||Edmonton, AB, Canada
Are you looking to get in shape but don’t know where to start?! Are you experiencing any pain and do not know how to safely workout?! I can help!
I am an Edmonton-based Personal Trainer that is results orientated.
• Consultation (meet and greet plus movement assessment): FREE
• One-on-one training: $60 per session (1 hour)
• Group training (2 people): $80 per session (1 hour)
• Online personal training (one-time fee): $150
Visit fitbyliza.com for more information.
ALL training services are a 12 week commitment and include:
• Personalized Weight Training/Cardio Plan (includes workouts for each day at the gym)
• Plan assessed and modified every 3-4 weeks
• Nutrition recommendations
• Photographic progression and monitoring
• Continuous support and answers to all questions
Training services are offered at the following City of Edmonton gym locations:
• Meadows Community Rec Centre
2704 17 St NW
• Kinsmen Sports Centre
9100 Waterdale Hill NW
What you can expect while working with me:
• An individual assessment of your movement patterns to help you function better.
• A trainer that will keep you accountable to your goals and overall, living a healthy lifestyle
• Focus on strength and resistance training to help you reach your goals
• Education on proper form and technique while performing exercises and using equipment
• Injury prevention
Contact me to book your FREE consultation!