|Address||London, ON, Canada
- I don’t have time
- I don’t have the energy
- I don’t have a workout space
- I don’t have a bunch of fancy equipment
- I don’t know how to eat well
- I always fall off the wagon
Well, GUESS WHAT. I’ve been there. I’ve had those excuses. Here’s the simple truth.
- Everyone has 30 minutes a day they can take for themselves. Most people choose to watch TV, play on their phones, sit around, or snack (or all of the above!). With some simple adjustments, you can easily fit a 30 minute workout into your day. If you’re not sure how, I can help you figure it out!
- Exercise actually HELPS your energy levels! Give it a couple days and you will notice a dramatic difference.
- You don’t need a large space to do these workouts. I used to do mine in a tiny space between two couches, two dogs, and a baby swing.
- All you need is a set of weights and your own body. That’s it.
- You will be provided with colour-coded containers and a nutrition guide that explains how you should be using them. There’s no guesswork, no counting, and no calculating. Best of all, you can still enjoy your red wine and chocolate! (it’s all about moderation)
- With a coach, you’ll always have support—someone to motivate you and keep you on track. It’s much easier to stay committed to the program when you have someone rooting for you and keeping you focused.
Yup, there are always a million excuses as to why you can't but when you stop feeding yourself excuses and you take the leap, you’ll be amazed at the changes that will come!
Getting started is always the hardest part, but give it 3 weeks and it will become a habit – your new healthy lifestyle!
Send me a message and we'll chat about your health and fitness goals!