|Address||Kingston, ON K7P1K4
I pick out a family or two every year to help as much as possible for Christmas. This, is where I come begging.
I have a family, with a single mom of 3 kids. Because of the kids ages, not much help is available. So, I am turning to you, as even teenagers deserve a decent Christmas.
So, I am looking for new or lightly used items for:
Boy, aged 12 - Size 16 boys, or men's
- Shoe size 10
- Favourite Colours are blue
- Likes Minecraft & books
Boy, aged 15 - Size men's, medium/large or
29/30 X 32
- Shoe size 11
- Favourite Colour is blue
- Likes remote control cars/
trucks & taking things apart
Girl, aged 17 - Size 2X/22W
- Shoe size 10
- Favourite Colours are black
- Likes necklaces, perfumes,
nail polish & the adult
colouring books and pencil
Mom - Size 22W or 3X/4X
Shoe size 10
As always, ANY help you'd be able to provide would he greatly appreciated. Including, but not limited to:
- Items (or gift cards) for a full Christmas supper
- Clothing for the kids
- Toys, books, gift cards, gift baskets or other gifts for the kids
- Gift baskets (small or large), home decorations, bath items or anything else that can be made into a basket with other donations for mom. Or even gift cards for groceries or clothing items for the whole home.
Even mom deserves something to open Christmas morning, right?
They DO have a small TV & DVD player, so movies are an idea as well.
Christmas dinner items are needed too.
If you have something, but not sure if it would be OK to donate, feel free to contact me.
I AM able & willing to pick up, if needed.
Help us make this Christmas magical.
ALL donations are greatly appreciated & will be delivered Christmas Eve personally by me, to the family.
Thanks SO much in advance, from both myself & this amazing family!