|Address||15 Rue Jean-de la Fontaine, Gatineau, QC J9J 2X5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
- It's time to think ANTIQUES, the choice of those who respect their environment.
- C'est l'heure de penser ANTIQUITÉS, le choix de ceux et celles qui respectent leur environnement.
- Photos #1 & 2: A primitive pine bench for your harvest table ($298).
- Photo # 3 is a solid oak memory bench or "Douglas Stool" 12" x 17" and 17" high, just right for changing your boots and shoes. On one side, it is engraved "Katharine", on the other "Richard" (May 24, 1975). If your names are Katharine & Richard, this will be perfect for you. If not, you'll have some explaining to do.This item was made for Ridpaths' of Toronto, a company that has closed its doors forever. These benches sold for $275. + taxes. However, this one can be yours for $125.
- Photo #4 is a small "chunky pine" end table, plant stand, or stool from Québec ($98).
- Photo #5 shows a compact bench made of old granary boards 1" thick. I refinished it and then added the upholstered seat and the cast iron handles. Lots of storage space inside. Surface 16 "x 24" and height 17" ($225).
- Photo #6: An Arts & Crafts stool or plant stand in oak ($98).
- Photo #7: A single stool in decorator black ($35).
- Photo #8: A small bench, just right for changing your shoes, probably maple and birch. Surface dimensions are 12" x 24" and height 17" ($40).
- Photo #9: A pine reproduction bench (surface dimensions 18" x 11" and 13" high) ($50).
- Photo #10: An antique step stool, completely refinished. What we used before plastic was invented. No need for a stepladder when you have one of these ($198).
- If you like Canadiana Country Furniture, I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. Or check out other items of similar quality under "View Poster's Other Ads".