|Address||Eastbridge Blvd, Waterloo, ON N2K 4C5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
Brand New Replacement OEM Drive Gear & Lithium Gear Grease (add $3.25 for Lithium Gear grease) for many brands of Garage Door Openers Like Craftsman, Chamberlain, Liftmaster and more......(Except they will not work with "Genie" Brands).
* Compatible Part #'s: 41A2817, 41C4220A , 81B0045 - Fits Sears Craftsman, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Wayne Dalton & Many more brands of Garage Door Openers....
I ship anywhere in Canada Cheap. I am also on EBay.ca)
Replaces Part #'s: 41A2817, # 41C4220A and # 81B0045
- Fits Sears Craftsman, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Wayne Dalton & Many more brands of Garage Door Openers....
I always have stock!
Pick up to save freight from either of my two locations: Waterloo, ON or Oakville, ON (just 4 minutes off QEW & Bronte Road exit). '
If the two pick up locations are not convenient I can ship this to you by Canada Post Expedited. Freight costs are below.
* Shipped from Waterloo, Ontario, Canada So You Will Not Have To Worry About Extra Customs Fees.
Freight costs are below. NOTE if you live in a rural area check with me for a freight price. If your postal code contains a few letter "O"'s and number "0"'s. in the postal code than you are considered rural.
- Freight cost to Ontario or Quebec = $10.95
- Freight cost to Manitoba or Saskatchewan or the Maritimes = $11.95
- Freight cost to Alberta or British Columbia or Newfoundland = $12.95
Shipping includes a tracking number and free insurance against loss.
* PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
Drive Gear Bore Size: 1/2"
Drive Gear Outside Diameter: 2 3/4"
Drive Gear Number of Teeth: 32
* GREASE==> **IMPORTANT** A good grade of Lithium Gear Grease liberally applied to the teeth of the replacement gear is ESSENTIAL to guarantee smooth operation of a well-adjusted door for years and avoid premature wearing of the newly installed gear. **I sell tubes of Lithium Gear Grease for $3.25/tube**
* Also if you own two (2) garage door openers.....consider getting two gears at a time and save $1.00 each so $2.00 total as I found that if one door gear goes, the other is close behind.
* Shipping remains the same cost for two gears or one gear.
* Fix your own garage door opener in 30 minutes or less with one of these drive gears & grease, a few hand tools and a You Tube video that I can email you upon request.
* Save your old roll pins to reuse them on your new gear.
* You'll save a minimum of $25.00+ if not more!
* This drive gear is from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and fits all garage door openers (Except Genie Brand) manufactured since 1984.
It is quite simple to change the Drive Gear in 30 minutes or less!
Watch this YouTube video...
In the video this gentlemen bought the whole gear kit set (which is much more money than the Drive Gear only like I am selling, and in the video you see that he mentions that you do not really ever need to change the other gears.
That is because Round Drive Gear is 95% of the time the only part that wears out.
All the other gears are purposely made of a stronger longer wear nylon.
The Drive gear is meant to take the abuse and be the part that breaks down in the event that your garage door system sustains a major stress load (Frozen to the cement floor, something that jammed the door, or ceased/rusted track wheels etc) or simply just general wear over a long period of time.
So I sell just the Drive Gear part#41A2817 because 95% of the time that is the only part you will need to get your Garage door back up and running again.
Why pay for parts you do not need?
Now the video. Copy and paste to your browser:
* MY GEARS ARE OEM and NOT MADE FROM recycled plastic that will disintegrate within months of installation like others found online for a cheaper price. You may pay a little more for this gear but you won't need to change it again for many, many years.
* These drive gears are made of a composite material and are engineered by the door opener designers to intentionally be a "sacrificial" part or weakest link (much like the breakaway link in a expensive watch or necklace). If any stress is placed on the garage door opener system the drive gear is intended to fail and take the stress damage. This failure means you only have to replace an inexpensive gear instead of an $80 motor, $60 circuit panel or $45.00 chain or even the entire door opener and not including service call charges.
* A partial list of manufacturers of Overhead Garage Door Openers manufactured after 1984 this drive gear fits includes:
- Sears Craftsman
- Master Mechanic
- Wayne Dalton
- Garage Master
- Access Master
- Security Plus
- Estate Series
- Whisper Drive
* Please note: (One picture shows the Gear worn and needing replacement (probably like the one you have) with the new one to the right).
1) Email Money Transfer (preferred and no extra charges with this option).
2) Paypal (add $1.50 to the total cost if using Paypal due to high Service charges).
(Email me for my name and email to use for E-Transfer or Paypal... my email can be found in the watermark of the images I posted here or reply to the add for my email and name info).
3) Cash if Picking up
Thanks so much,
(My number is located in this ad). I always have stock.
I always reply back quickly. If you do not get my reply, PLEASE check your spam or junk folder. You will find my reply there).