|Address||Eastbridge Blvd, Waterloo, ON N2K 4C5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
Brand New Replacement OEM Drive Gear $7.00 Each. Or $6.00 each for purchasing more than one at a time.
- The Lithium Gear Grease will be $4.00 per 3/4oz tube.
You must use Lithium grease when installing your gear. You cannot use regular grease. It must be Lithium gear grease.
=====> If your Garage Door stops opening or closing, yet the motor still runs, than it's a 98% likelihood that the internal Drive Gear is stripped. Don't panic....it is an easy 30 minute fix. Anybody can do it after viewing the YouTube video link I have included in this ad. Save loads of money doing this easy repair yourself.
These Replacement Drive Gears will work for any Garage Door Motor Like Sears Craftsman, Chamberlain, Liftmaster, Wayne Dalton and many more......(Except THEY WILL NOT WORK with the "Genie" Brand because they are a square shaft hole versus round).
Our gears are made from OEM quality premium Grade Nylon manufactured in North America.
Avoid buying the cheaper China made gears made from recycled plastic. You will just changing the gear again shortly down the road. Use First Grade premium nylon manufactured gears like the one's we supply. It's not worth saving a buck or two going with the cheap recycled plastic gears that other companies may be selling.
Selling for $7.00 each or buy 2 at a time for $6.00 each.
We also supply quality Lithium Gear Grease for the installation.
You must use Lithium Grease for the installation. You CANNOT use regular grease. Lithium Grease is required for extending the life of the Drive gear.
I sell Lithium Gear grease for $4.00 per 3/4 oz tube. That is enough grease for 2 installations.
Our Replacement Drive Gear replaces the following part Numbers: 41A2817, 41C4220A , 81B0045.
I always have stock!
I offer Pick up day or evening and weekends at two locations: (Waterloo & Oakville, ON)
Or I can ship QUICKLY and INEXPENSIVELY via Canpar Courier right to your door at work or home.
Shipped directly from our Waterloo, ON office. NO surprise custom fees or cross border charges.
Shipping Costs are as follows:
A) Ontario & Quebec (1 day delivery):
- To a Commercial/Work/Business address - $6.95
- To a residential address - $9.95.
B) Maritimes/ Manitoba (2-3 day delivery):
- To a Commercial/Work/Business address - $7.95
- To a residential address - $10.95.
C) Alberta / British Columbia (4- 5 day delivery):
- To a Commercial/Work/Business address - $9.95
- To a residential address - $12.95.
(Victoria BC and Western remote areas please add $3.00).
Don't waste time and gas fighting your way through the city. I can ship to your doorstep quickly and way cheaper than your gas and time is worth.
I am also on EBay with a 100% feedback. Search "kevmisch". I am the company located in Canada with the Canada Flags in the corners of the ad picture. The one you can trust.
* PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
Drive Gear Bore Size: 1/2"
Drive Gear Outside Diameter: 2 3/4"
Drive Gear Number of Teeth: 32
* Shipping remains the same cost for one gear or several.
* You must use a good grade of Lithium Gear Grease for the install. Regular grease will not be satisfactory.
* Fix your own garage door opener in 30 minutes or less with one of these drive gears & grease, a few hand tools and a You Tube video that I can email you upon request.
Or I will post 2 of them below.
* Save your old roll pins to reuse them on your new gear.
* You'll save a minimum of $25.00+ if not more!
* This drive gear is from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and fits all garage door openers manufactured after 1984.
* Will not work on Genie Brand. All other manufactures are good to go.
* Our GEARS ARE OEM and NOT MADE FROM recycled plastic that will disintegrate within months of installation like others found online for a cheaper price. You may pay a little more for this gear but you won't need to change it again for many, many years.
It is quite simple to change the Drive Gear in 30 minutes or less.
------YouTube Video #1 to watch:
------- YouTube Video #2 to watch:
NOTE: In the video this gentlemen bought the whole gear kit. That is not necessary. You only need to replace the Drive Gear.
The Round Drive Gear is the only part that wears out 95% of the time.
All the other gears are purposely made of a stronger longer wear nylon.
The Drive gear is meant to take the abuse and be the part that breaks down in the event that your garage door system sustains a major stress load (Frozen to the cement floor, something that jammed the door, or ceased/rusted track wheels etc) or simply just general wear over a long period of time.
Why pay for parts you do not need?
* A partial list of manufacturers of Overhead Garage Door Openers manufactured after 1984 this drive gear fits includes:
- Sears Craftsman
- Master Mechanic
- Wayne Dalton
- Garage Master
- Access Master
- Security Plus
- Estate Series
- Whisper Drive
* Please note: (One picture shows the Gear worn and needing replacement (probably like the one you have) with the new one to the right).
1) Email Money Transfer (preferred and no extra charges with this option).
2) Paypal (add $1.00 to the total cost if using Paypal due to high Service charges).
3) Cash if Picking up at either location.
Thanks so much,