- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Cambridge, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Tired of working for minimal wage in the tri-city area? Wanting a position at a fast pace that pushes you to be better? We are currently looking for warehouse assemblers who want full-time positions!|
- 1+ years in a labor intensive environment (Repetitive lifting, landscaping, farming, manufacturing, warehousing) - The ability to lift 30 lbs consistently
- Mechanical inclination ( previous experience around a pump truck, forklift, motorized cart, reach truck, tractors, etc.)
- The ability to pass a pre-employment screening
- Primarily the shifts are a straight nights or afternoons (3:30-11:30PM or 11:30-7:30AM).
- Assemblers will be guided throughout the facility with a voice activated head set.
- You will be finishing your skid with the product picked throughout the warehouse
These positions are direct placement, which means you are getting hired on directly with the company from the get-go!
Apply with an updated version of your resume!
Hiring multiple roles, so opportunity to work with friends or family!
About Aerotek ULC:
Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.