- On Kijiji since May 2014
- View poster's other Ads : ArborCare Tree Service
|Address||9811 62 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 0E4, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||ArborCare Tree Service|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
If you’re looking for an exciting career change and working outdoors, you could be the perfect addition to our team of world class Arborists. We are hiring for entry and non entry level positions. Whether you’ve spent the past five years climbing trees, or the past five years wishing you were, we could have the perfect position available for you!
ArborCare Tree Service is currently looking to hire Certified Arborists, Landscape Labourers, Stump Grinder Operators, and Landscape Assistants.
- Certified Arborist: Performs all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader or designated supervisor
- Landscape Labourers: Performs all required ground pruning job assignments such as hedge trimming, fruit tree shaping, general tree maintenance
- Stump Grinder Operators: Demonstrates and practices safe and proper stump grinding in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader or designated supervisor
- Landscape Assistants: Assists Certified Arborists, Stump Grinders, and Landscape Labourers with hauling and chipping of brush material, general site clean up, tree planting, loam and seed, and learns all aspects of tree health care, proper pruning techniques, and safe chainsaw operation
The ideal candidates will have 1+ years experience in the field of arboriculture including some aspects of tree climbing. Preference will be given to those able to drive under our insurance policy. Valid ISA Certification preferred but not mandatory.
ArborCare provides opportunity for a long term career with growth potential, training opportunities, company wide benefits, and competitive compensation!
Wages starting at $18.30 and go up based on experience and certifications.
Please send all resumes in confidence to Hailey Kathryn via replying to this ad, or Via Fax 403-272-1536.
Applicants over the phone will not be accepted.